mercredi 1 juillet 2009

July the first!


Today I had a super busy day even though it only started at noon. I went to Notre Dame there and the priest was doing a mass thing so I just stayed on the outside of the middle and took some pictures.




After about thirty minutes or so I walked over to the Bastille which was a little longer than I expected about two miles and visited there for a while. After that I went to the Musee d'Orsay for a few hours since the museums here are free if you are under 18!!! Then I visited the opera and the Hotel d'Invalides (look at the attached pics for all of this). Then I climbed the Eiffle Tower which turned out to be a bummer because I didn't make it to the top :(. It turns out that you can only climb to the second floor and then you wait in a thirty minute line to ride up (what a bummer)......

Well it also seems that they really rip you off if you don't walk up. You have to buy four elevator passes in total to get all of the way up and back down so they hit the lazy people hard. I ended up running up a few thousand stairs but that's just me. I got up in a few minutes but was really bummed not to go to the top.

See yall, I'll keep you updated,Kyle

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire