vendredi 3 juillet 2009

My camera working!!!! And the ride on the TGV

Hey everyone,

I just expirenced the TGV (Train a grande vitesse) which was pretty amazing. Although the views weren't very good (mostly farmland) the seats were like riding in a first class section of any airplane. There were fold out tables in the middle of the seats which I found very nice to sleep on! Here in Aix en Provence it is up towards the upper 80 to the 90s in temperatures which is a little change from Breckenridge, Colorado, where I was only a week ago. That's pretty hard to believe! We are planning on going to Marsielle tommarow and to the beach on Sunday where it should be very hot so the water should feel good. Ill make sure to put on some more pictures in a few hours when my camera is charged since Matthieu (the guy im staying with) and I happened to stumble across probably the only electronics store in town! See you all later

Kyle

2 commentaires:

  1. Hey everyone! I am just checking this out... Kind of hard when everything is still in French when I selected the english button so Ill see ya later,

    Kyle

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey Kyle - we love the blog. It's great to see what you're doing in France. Have a fabulous time. We love you - Dana, Jeff and Mia

    RépondreSupprimer