dimanche 5 juillet 2009

The scary but nice day...


Today we went to the beach in a town called La Ciotat. It was super nice there and after seeing plentiful amounts of fish in the water, I decided to go on some long hikes.







The first of these hikes was the rock in the distannce on the left, and the second on the right. The first hike was really nice, ending in some good photos..











The second hike was longer but a little more disasterous; but with greater rewards picture wise, even thought I almost didnt get them down the mountain. Round trip Im guessing it was about 4 miles, with multiple 10 to 15 foot cliffs that I had to climb what a bummer..... it was harder then I expected and my shirt was drenched. It was an awesome view from the top, check it out.
















And then, this happened.....




Good thing that I found my camera, or else I wouldnt have all of these pictures.


See ya,


Kyle

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire